The iPhone 12 lineup can shoot Dolby Vision HDR video (in 4K 60 nonetheless). It’s the only camera (let alone phone) that can do this. While shooting and editing Dolby Vision footage on your iPhone is fairly straightforward, how do you edit it and share it in HDR? This is all so new that there are a lot of unanswered questions out there that I try to answer in this video, such as:
– What are the best iPhone 12 video settings now?
– What video editing software can you edit Dolby Vision footage in?
– How do you export HDR Dolby Vision footage from iMovie?
– Can you upload Dolby Vision
– Can the 2020 iPad Air edit 4K Dolby Vision footage?
– How do you watch HDR video on YouTube?
And lots more…